Top ten most expensive Premier League deals this summer: Moises Caicedo completes British record transfer fee while Rasmus Hojlund and Declan Rice seal huge moves
Premier League clubs have got their chequebooks out this summer and plenty of big-money moves have already gone through.
The transfer window is into its last month and there has been no holding back on top-flight spending.
Arsenal have wasted no time in bolstering their squad for another title push this season and have spent a whopping £210million on three players.
Liverpool have also been spending big with problems needing to be addressed by Jurgen Klopp after a poor campaign.
But Chelsea have been the big spenders in the market once more as Mauricio Pochettino looks to build his team, with Moises Caicedo arriving in an all-time British record deal.
And Manchester City have blown a cool £77million on Josko Gvardiol.
With so much money spent in the transfer window so far, talkSPORT.com takes a look at the ten biggest deals…
Most read in Football
10. Andre Onana – Inter Milan to Manchester United – £47m
9. Christopher Nkunku – RB Leipzig to Chelsea – £52m
9. Sandro Tonali – AC Milan to Newcastle – £52m
7. Mason Mount – Chelsea to Man United – £55m
6. Dominik Szoboszlai – RB Leipzig to Liverpool – £60m
5. Kai Havertz – Chelsea to Arsenal – £65m
4. Rasmus Hojlund – Atalanta to Manchester United – £72m
3. Josko Gvardiol – RB Leipzig to Manchester City – £77m
2. Declan Rice – West Ham to Arsenal – £105m
1. Moises Caicedo – Brighton to Chelsea – £115m