Southampton v Leicester City live stream, match preview, team news and kick-off time for this Premier League match
Southampton v Leicester City live stream and match preview, Saturday March 4, 5.30pm GMT
Southampton v Leicester City live stream and match preview
Looking for a Southampton v Leicester City live stream ? We’ve got you covered. Southampton v Leicester City is on Sky Sports in the UK. Brit abroad? Use a VPN to watch the Premier League with your subscription from anywhere.
Rock-bottom Southampton are in danger of being cut adrift in the relegation zone ahead of the visit of a Leicester City side that is still far from safe.
Saints are rooted to the foot of the table, four points from safety, and they need to find form soon with 14 games remaining.
Ruben Selles’ side hit arguably the lowest point of their season so far in midweek when they were knocked out of the FA Cup by League Two outfit Grimsby Town.
It was their fifth defeat in the last six games in all competitions and certainly the most embarrassing, but the one win in that period – against Chelsea – gives them some hope to cling on to.
Leicester are 14th, three points above the drop zone, and suffered a shock cup exit of their own in midweek as they went out at home to Blackburn Rovers.
That was the Foxes’ third defeat in a row in all competitions and they risk being dragged into the bottom three if things don’t turn around soon.
Kick-off is at 3.00pm GMT. Make sure you know how to watch the Premier League wherever you are.
Juan Larios is back in training for Saints, but Valentino Livramento is out and Che Adams and Mohammed Salisu are carrying knocks.
Four players are missing for Leicester through injury: James Justin, Jonny Evans, Ryan Bertrand and Youri Tielemans.
Leicester City: LLLWW
Robert Jones will be the referee for Southampton v Leicester City.
Southampton v Leicester City will be played at St. Mary’s in Southampton.
Kick-off and channel
Southampton v Leicester City kick-off is at 5.30pm GMT on Saturday 4 March. It will be shown on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League (opens in new tab)in the UK.
In the US, kick-off time is 12.30pm ET / 9.30am PT. The match will be shown on NBC in the US. See below for international broadcast options.
If you’re out of the country for a Premier League fixture, then you won’t be able to watch on your domestic streaming service as usual. The broadcaster knows where you are because of your IP address (boo!) and blocks you from watching it. You can use a VPN to get around that, though, without resorting to illegal feeds you’ve found on Reddit.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN), assuming it complies with your broadcaster’s T&Cs, creates a private connection between your device and t’internet, meaning the service can’t work out where you are and will let you watch. And all the info going between is entirely encrypted, anonymous and safe – and that’s a result.
There are plenty of good-value options out there. For the Premier League, FourFourTwo currently recommends:
International Premier League TV rights
• UK: Sky Sports (opens in new tab) and BT Sport (opens in new tab) are the two main players once again, but Amazon (opens in new tab) also have a slice of the pie in 2022/23.
• USA: NBC Sports Group are the Premier League rights holders, with the Peacock Premium (opens in new tab) streaming platform showing even more than the 175 games it aired last season. If you pick up a fuboTV subscription (opens in new tab) for the games not on Peacock Premium, you’ll be able to watch every game.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is fuboTV (opens in new tab), which has exclusive rights to all the action.
• Australia: Optus Sport (opens in new tab) will screen every game of the Premier League season. Non-subscribers can access the action via a Fetch TV box (opens in new tab) and other friendly streaming devices.
• New Zealand: Sky Sport (opens in new tab) are serving up all 380 games – plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, as well as the Champions League.
Thank you for reading 5 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access
Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription
Join now for unlimited access
Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1