Bournemouth v Liverpool live stream, match preview, team news and kick-off time for this Premier League match
Bournemouth v Liverpool live stream and match preview, Saturday 11 March, 12.30pm GMT
Bournemouth v Liverpool live stream and match preview
Looking for a Bournemouth v Liverpool live stream? We’ve got you covered. Bournemouth v Liverpool is on BT Sport in the UK. Brit abroad? Use a VPN to watch the Premier League with your subscription (opens in new tab) from anywhere.
Fresh from their stunning demolition of rivals Manchester United, Liverpool travel to rock-bottom Bournemouth for the opening game of the Premier League weekend hoping to continue their fine form.
Jaws dropped to the floor at Anfield last weekend when Jurgen Klopp’s men thumped their greatest rivals 7-0, their biggest-ever win in the fixture.
It was the Reds’ fourth win in their last five Premier League games and their fifth consecutive clean sheet in the league, lifting them to within three points of the top four.
Bournemouth slumped to the foot of the table in heartbreaking fashion, surrendering a two-goal lead to lose 3-2 to league leaders Arsenal with the last kick of the game.
Back-to-back defeats to Manchester City and the Gunners have left the Cherries at the bottom of the pile, but the relegation battle is so tight that safety is just one point away.
Kick-off is at 12.30pm GMT. Make sure you know how to watch the Premier League wherever you are.
David Brooks, Hamed Traore, Ilia Zabarnyi and Jefferson Lerma are struggling with injury problems, while there are doubts over the fitness of Junior Stanislas, Lloyd Kelly, Matias Vina and Marcus Tavernier.
Luis Diaz, Thiago Alcantara and Calvin Ramsay are out for Liverpool, while Joe Gomez and Naby Keita are nursing knocks.
John Brooks will be the referee for Bournemouth v Liverpool.
Bournemouth v Liverpool will be played at the Vitality Stadium in Bournemouth.
Kick-off and channel
Bournemouth v Liverpool kick-off is at 12.30pm GMT on Saturday 11 March. It will be shown on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate (opens in new tab) in the UK.
In the US, kick-off time is 7.30am ET / 4.30am PT. The match will be shown on NBC in the US. See below for international broadcast options.
If you’re out of the country for a Premier League fixture, then you won’t be able to watch on your domestic streaming service as usual. The broadcaster knows where you are because of your IP address (boo!) and blocks you from watching it. You can use a VPN to get around that, though, without resorting to illegal feeds you’ve found on Reddit.
A Virtual Private Network (VPN), assuming it complies with your broadcaster’s T&Cs, creates a private connection between your device and t’internet, meaning the service can’t work out where you are and will let you watch. And all the info going between is entirely encrypted, anonymous and safe – and that’s a result.
There are plenty of good-value options out there. For the Premier League, FourFourTwo currently recommends:
International Premier League TV rights
• UK: Sky Sports (opens in new tab) and BT Sport (opens in new tab) are the two main players once again, but Amazon (opens in new tab) also have a slice of the pie in 2022/23.
• USA: NBC Sports Group are the Premier League rights holders, with the Peacock Premium (opens in new tab) streaming platform showing even more than the 175 games it aired last season. If you pick up a fuboTV subscription (opens in new tab) for the games not on Peacock Premium, you’ll be able to watch every game.
• Canada: The way to watch Premier League football in 2022/23 is fuboTV (opens in new tab), which has exclusive rights to all the action.
• Australia: Optus Sport (opens in new tab) will screen every game of the Premier League season. Non-subscribers can access the action via a Fetch TV box (opens in new tab) and other friendly streaming devices.
• New Zealand: Sky Sport (opens in new tab) are serving up all 380 games – plus various highlights and magazine shows throughout the week, as well as the Champions League.
Thank you for reading 5 articles this month* Join now for unlimited access
Enjoy your first month for just £1 / $1 / €1
*Read 5 free articles per month without a subscription
Join now for unlimited access
Try first month for just £1 / $1 / €1